Call for applications Le Studium / France
LE STUDIUM Institute for Advanced Studies is pleased to inform you that the call for applications of the Smart Loire Valley Programme* – Campaign 2017 – is now open. Deadline for submission of applications is set on 9th February 2017 at 5:00pm (CET Paris time).
This call is open to all research disciplines and offers post-doctoral fellowships for international experienced researchers in region Centre-Val de Loire laboratories including:
- A 12-month fellowship in a high level laboratory
- Integration in an international scientific community
- Funding and organisation of international scientific events
- Enabling environment (housing, administrative support, etc…)
Please find on this link:
- The guidelines presenting objectives, eligibility and selection criteria as well as the selection process through independent evaluations and Scientific Council;
- The Indicative application format enabling to write a draft and to further copy/paste it online.
- The online application platform – apply
The fellowships programme targets researchers with a least 5 years of post-doctoral experience. Candidates have to identify a research team in the region Centre-Val de Loire accepting to host the one-year residency. If necessary, LE STUDIUM can help establishing a link with a laboratory in the desired scientific field in the region.